Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween/All Saints Day to all and to all a good fright.

I found http://www.picmonkey.com/ link on The Bloggess and tried to make my freaky photo. Turned out pretty cool. You should try it.


It's me!

Also, Hurricane Sandy blew through but I am one of the lucky few people I know that actually kept electricity the whole time. There are still trees and power lines down all throughout the area though. So, to everyone who drives: when a stop light is not working, IT BECOMES A 4 WAY STOP, PEOPLE. Just in case anyone needed a reminder. Because I think my eyes might actually have actually looked like the above photo by the time I got home today as a result of other people's careless driving. It makes me angry and you don't want to see me angry. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment